Ski and Snowboard from The Summit - July 2-4, 2011
Mt. Bachelor will be offering the highest resort ski and snowboard experience over the July 4th Holiday offering ski and snowboard access from the Summit Express Saturday, July 2nd through Monday, July 4th*!
The first 250 skiers and riders each day will receive a commemorative 'JulySki' t-shirt!
- Summit Express will be open to skiers and riders from 8:00am to 1:00pm, accessible via Pine Marten Express out of the West Village Base Area.
- Lift tickets will be available for all ages for just $30, with a special rate $20 lift ticket available for all 2010/11 full and midweek season pass holders, 12-day pass holders and Club Card members.
- Lift tickets sold at the Mt. Bachelor Ski and Sport retail shop.
- Expect spring conditions with little to no grooming for intermediate to advanced level skiers and riders.
- Enjoy live music at the Pine Marten lodge both Saturday and Sunday starting at 12:00pm.
*Skiing and Snowboarding July 2-4 is dependent on snow and weather conditions permitting
Summer Operations begin Friday, July 1
Beginning Friday, July 1st Mt. Bachelor will open for the summer season offering scenic chairlift rides, lunch daily at Scapolo's Restaurant, and our famous Sunset Dinner experience every Friday through Sunday at the Pine Marten Lodge. Our Frisbee golf course and summer dog sledding will be open as soon as the snow melts and conditions allow.
Mt. Bachelor summer services are available from 11:00am to 4:00pm Monday-Thursday, and 11:00am to 8:00pm Friday-Sunday for Sunset Dinners. All standard summer activities will be available in conjunction with the ski and snowboard operations during the July 4th Holiday weekend.
Click here for more information on our summer offerings and Sunset Dinner reservation details.
With record breaking snowfall of 665" last winter, join us for an incredible July 4th Holiday celebration with the commencement of our summer operating season along with skiing and snowboarding from the Summit of Mt. Bachelor!
For more information on summer operations beginning July 1, and skiing and snowboarding July 2-4, visit www.mtbachelor.com